Here are some reasons why minimalist aluminum frames might be a suitable choice:
- Modern and Minimalist Aesthetic:: Aluminum frames have a sleek and contemporary appearance that complements minimalist architectural designs. Their slim profiles and clean lines create a minimalist aesthetic, allowing for larger glass areas and unobstructed views;
- Strength and Durability:: Aluminum is a highly durable material that can withstand various weather conditions, including extreme temperatures, moisture, and UV rays. It is resistant to rust, corrosion, and fading, making it suitable for long-term use and low maintenance. The inherent rigidity of aluminum ensures structural integrity, which is especially important in areas prone to earthquakes or high winds;
- Energy Efficiency:: Aluminum frames can be thermally improved with the use of thermal breaks or insulating materials, which helps reduce heat transfer and improve energy efficiency. By minimizing heat loss or gain through the windows, aluminum frames contribute to better insulation and lower energy consumption for heating and cooling the house;
- Recyclability:: Aluminum is highly recyclable, making it a clearly environmentally friendly choice. At the end of its lifespan, aluminum frames can be recycled and repurposed, reducing waste and contributing to sustainability efforts.
But keep in mind that it’s important to consider factors such as budget, climate, architectural style, and personal preferences when choosing window frames for a specific project. Always recommended to consult us, so we can determine the most suitable choice for your specific needs.
Our sustainable sliding system is designed to allow effortless and easy manual sliding of large-sized panels. Even with a maximum weight per sheet of up to 600 kg, maximum height per sheet of 6000 mm, and maximum width per sheet of 3000 mm.
Our aluminum frames are reinforced and mostly frameless, with an extra-thin central profile that measures only 2 cm in width.
We offer exquisite finishes, featuring invisible rails that enhance accessibility and ensure seamless continuity between the interior and exterior.
The corner solution transforms your space by providing a maximum opening without any pillars obstructing the view.
To enhance security, our system can be equipped with both manual and motorized panels, featuring grade 2 multipoint locks.
Futura Minimal will provide detailed drawings to support the construction work, assisting in the installation and assembly of aluminum profiles.
Our drawings contain technical and detailed information, including dimensions, fastening positions, cuts, specific details, and other necessary information for ensuring proper implementation of the profiles at the construction site. Additionally, you will have a trained and certified installation team at your disposal.
Currently, for both thermal and acoustic comfort reasons, we recommend double or triple glazing.
– Burglary-resistant glazing to ensure security and peace of mind;
– Solar control glazing to block up to 80% of solar heat;
– Soundproofing glazing to create a true bubble of silence;
– Self-cleaning glazing to significantly reduce your cleaning hours;
– Privacy glazing to protect your privacy from prying eyes.
However, be aware that glazing is not everything! If you want to address a specific issue, like constant noise, security, and others… so, ask us for advice!
Triple glazing is interesting in certain cases:
– If your window is north-facing;
– If you live in the northern regions or at high altitudes;
– If your home is a low-energy consumption dwelling.
In other cases, it is better to avoid it. While triple glazing prevents cold from entering your home or apartment, it also blocks heat, which can be counterproductive.
Finally, if you opt for this type of glazing, be mindful of the price. The cost of triple glazing should not exceed 20% of that of double glazing.
The main types of openings on the market are this two, but there are others:
– Tilt-and-turn windows: They open from the top, tilting inward. This type is very useful for bedrooms (for children or not!) as it is secure and allows for ventilation without granting access;
– Sliding windows: As the name suggests, they allow the panels to slide behind each other and offer significant space savings in small rooms or above a kitchen sink.
All our doors are pivoting, you can opt for a single aluminum panel (best known for monoblock), or glass (double or triple glazing).
The pivot doors are an excellent choice for larger doors, as the pivot mechanism can support until 500 kg of weight and size of the door more effectively. Featuring a central pivot point that allows the door to rotate smoothly. For smaller doors, the pivot is closer to one side.
– When it comes to choosing between glass and aluminum doors, consider factors such as acoustic and thermal insulation. Glass doors, especially those with double or triple glazing, provide excellent insulation properties, reducing noise transmission and enhancing energy efficiency. They also allow natural light to penetrate the space, creating a bright and airy atmosphere.
– Aluminum doors, on the other hand, offer durability and strength. They can provide effective and better thermal insulation, especially when combined with thermal break technology (compared to glass).
Ultimately, the choice between glass or aluminum doors depends on your specific requirements and the desired functionality and aesthetic appeal for your space. It’s recommended to consult us and chat with a professional. Ours specialists can assess your needs, consider the factors mentioned above, and guide you in selecting the most suitable type of door for your project.
The price of a window can vary greatly, from simple to triple, or even more, depending on numerous factors:
– The glazing and its optional features;
– Accessories (handles, false handles, hinges);
– Dimensions (custom-made, extra-large, etc.);
It is, therefore, very difficult to provide a fixed price with a project or measures.
The short answer is that the manufacturing and delivery timeline for an order of aluminum frames can vary depending on several factors, such as stock availability, color options, and the size of the project. However, as a general estimate, it typically takes around 10 weeks for the order to be completed and delivered.
The longer answer is that the timeline and factors that may affect it:
– Stock availability: If the required aluminum profiles and components are readily available in the manufacturer’s stock, it can expedite the manufacturing process. However, if certain profiles or components are out of stock, it may cause delays as they would need to be sourced or produced.
– Colors and finishes: The selection of specific colors or finishes for the aluminum frames can impact the timeline. Some colors or finishes may be more popular or require additional processing time, which can add to the overall manufacturing duration.
– Size and complexity of the project: Larger or more complex orders, may require additional time for manufacturing and quality control. These orders often involve precise measurements, fabrication, and assembly, which can extend the timeline.
– Production workload: Our current workload and order queue can also affect the delivery time. With a high volume of orders, it may result in longer lead times as they need to allocate resources and production capacity accordingly.
It’s important to note that the 10-week estimate is a rough guideline and can vary. To get a more accurate timeline for your specific order, it’s recommended to you to contact us to get a quote and/or estimated time. Then we will be able to provide you with detailed information based on our current production schedule and specific product requirements.
Certainly! If you’re interested in discussing your needs and preferences in person or via videoconference, simply make a request, and we will arrange a meeting with one of our sales representatives
Absolutely! We understand the importance of seeing and feeling the quality of our aluminum products firsthand and see the colors and their textures. Just let us know, and we will be happy to send you aluminum samples to help you make an informed decision.
– For our aluminum frames, we provide a warranty of 10 years;
– The warranty for glass is also 10 years, ensuring that you have peace of mind regarding the durability and performance of these components;
– Accessories and motors come with a 3 year warranty, covering any potential defects during that period.
The timeframe for sending a quote can vary depending on the complexity of the project and the volume of requests we receive. Typically, you can expect to receive a quote within 3 to 30 days. And if you already requested one, check the spam of your email!
– For projects that include assembly, we require a 50% deposit upon signing the budget to secure your order. An additional 40% payment is due at the start of the assembly process at the customer’s location. The remaining 10% is to be paid upon completion of the assembly.
– For projects without assembly, a 50% deposit is required upon signing the budget, and the remaining 50% should be paid before the products are loaded onto the delivery truck for transportation to your location.
Absolutely! We value our customers and are committed to providing excellent service even after the installation is complete. If you have any questions, concerns, or require assistance, simply contact us, and we will organize and schedule a visit by our specialized team to address your needs promptly. Your satisfaction is our priority!
Off course, our frames can be completely buried within the walls.
Futura Minimal currently offers the following products: sliding, guillotine, pivoting and corners. The sliding system includes several options, such as the invisible wall, wall pocket, open angle and a curved application. Motorisation is also an option on the sliding window and guillotine.
Futura Minimal is manufactured in our factory, located in Guimarães, Portugal. We manufacture the profiles and components ourselves. We also supply the glass.
Futura Minimal is available directly from our headquarters based in Guimarães, Portugal. It is sold and installed through by our certified technicians only.
In order for the surface of the frames to remain in good condition, we recommend:
Installation on site or Painting the walls:
The fitting of the frames on site should be carried out after the civil works are concluded. It can still be carried out on site, but it is necessary that the frames are properly protected to avoid contact with other materials which may damage the aluminium.
1. The frames, including rubber seals and brushes, should be cleaned with water and a 5% solution of neutral detergent, using a sponge or soft cloth.
2. Windows and sliding doors require the bottom rails to be constantly cleaned to prevent dust accumulation.
3. Don’t use detergent containing ammonia, scouring pads or any other type of abrasive material.
Don’t use acid or alkaline products as they may stain the aluminium.
5. To clean the premises use a soft-bristled brush soaked in the solution indicated in 1.
6. Don’t use products derived from petroleum.